Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Waiting to See New Doctor

I am planning to see a new doctor in Dallas.   The lymph nodes are still visible on my ultrasound and I am concerned.  My other doctor was not worried because it is small , but 5 yrs ago my cancer was small nodules in the breast tissue.   I chose to have a masectomy because the breast would have been very deformed and slight. Additional cancer that did not show up on the ultrasound was found in the extracted tissue.   Because of this even small nodes in my breast area concern me.  I cant believe that I can go right back to day 1 with cancer and still have the same feelings.       Wanda at Cowgirls in Pink

Wanda at Cowboys Stadium

Wanda at Cowboys Stadium
Great Practice

Big Welcome

Cowgirls in pink want to talk to you ladies out there and really get to know you. Breast cancer is a tough thing to deal with and we all need someone to talk to.

Rhonda at Tarleton State University


Cowgirls in Pink at Tarleton State University Proud Sponsor of the Fine Arts Department at Tarleton State University

About Us

Mineral Wells, TX, United States
I am Wanda a 5 year breast cancer survivor. My twin Rhonda, greatest supporter I could hope for, and I decided to start a store for breast cancer products to celebrate my recovery and give back to our community to help fight this disease.

Cowgirls in Pink "The Store"

At Cowgirls in Pink we are proud to offer a variety of pink ribbon products & breast cancer awareness products including:jewelry,gifts & accessories, & t-shirts.

We display a large selection of pink ribbon jewelry & breast cancer merchandise such as: caps & hats,purses & bags, and apparel.

Cowgirls in Pink features new breast cancer products: wigs, aromatheraphy, relaxation items, health & beauty products, prosthetics, books & stationary, and CD's.

Cowgirls in Pink Ribbon Cutting

On December 17, the Chamber held a ribbon
cutting for Cowgirls in Pink, an ecommerce
business and sister business of
Cactus Rose Western Gifts that donates 10
percent of its proceeds to assist breast cancer
patients and survivors. Pictured are
owners Rhonda Hayes and Wanda Shea
along with Chamber Staff, Ambassadors
and Penni B. of Farm Bureau Insurance.



Mineral Wells Chamber of Commerce Newsletter January 2010

Coming Soon new breast cancer products: breast health, skin care, aromatheraphy, & motivational books